Success through tradition, competence and know-how!
From the foundation ...
- 1987 Gerhard Schneider and Lothar Bierwirth found the Allmetall GmbH with headquarters in Altenstadt and business premises in Frankfurt am Main.
- At this point in time both founders have long-years of experience in the non-ferrous metal sector: Mr. Schneider can look back on an apprenticeship in the former NE Metallwerk VDM (Heddernheimer Kupferwerk) an on employment for over 20 years in a renowned nonferrous metal foundry.Mr Bierwirth profited from his work as a field representative for various metal trading companies and foundries.
- 1990 renaming of company to Allmeson GmbH. The name Allmetall was registered in the meantime by another company.
- The new company name denotes the priority areas of the company: ALLe MEtalle SONdermetalle in other words - ALL MEtals and SPEcial metals.
- 2002 headquarters are relocated to Frankfurt.
- 2007 both company founders decide to retire from active professional life and to sell the company to the Sietzy Holding GmbH, a medium-sized group of companies that is focused on trading in steel and metal and which has the character of a family-run company in the best sense of the word.
- The original plan was to offer a stocked product range limited to red brass and bronze with a cut-to-size service.
- Today, Allmeson offers a wide range of non-ferrous metals: From semi-finished products of copper (alloys) and aluminium (alloys) to special profiles and electrode blanks of copper for spark eroding machines.